About Me


Welcome!

As The Garden Lifestyle Genie, I offer training that uncorks the magic in your garden. I'll show you how to garden sustainably from the inside out, build a holistic bond with your space, and create a stress-free sanctuary for your soul. My program makes it easy for you to rediscover and focus on things that really matter to you, restoring meaning to your gardening efforts.

I enjoy visiting other people's gardens as a field editor and location scout for Better Homes and Gardens and Country Gardens magazines; blogging on Garden Views and Diggin' It, at The Christian Science Monitor; speaking to garden clubs, landscape design, and environmental organizations; and working in my own garden.

I served on my local environmental commission for nine years, on the planning board, and on the open space committee. Currently, I chair the Garden Writers Association Sustainability Committee.

Books on Cultivating The Inner Gardener and How to Garden Away Cancer Stress are in development and I offer affordable on-line courses, as well as group coaching.

Come with me on a journey that explores the world of gardening and seeks to reconnect people to the Earth.

Privacy Policy

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.