Applause













"I enjoyed the pace of the lessons. The coaching responses were individualized, non-judgmental and very detailed.  Overall, the program restored balance to my life by providing me with techniques that enabled me to find time for MY meaning investments."  
 D. G., New Jersey

Thank you so much for speaking to our garden club. You were wonderful!
L. R., New Jersey


We are still hearing rave reviews about your program from the attendees. I know that our gardeners were inspired to express their own personality and creativity in their gardens. 

C. A. Z., New Jersey


Everyone has seen a Stormwater Detention Basin (SDB, sounds like a social disease). Yes, that big ugly hole in the ground with the concrete monolith stuck in the corner. Ugh! But have you seen an SDB transformed into a colorful meadow full of life. I have, and I can tell you it is exhilarating. The end result, a sea of diverse flora and fauna in an environmentally balanced home. Thanks Lois for cultivating my “inner Gardener”  
Anonymous, New Jersey 

Privacy Policy

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.